Visa MasterCard
Class Action

Sr. Agent: Samara Hani

Do Visa & MasterCard Owe You Money?

There is a $5.54 billion settlement against Visa and MasterCard from a class action lawsuit (Payment Card Interchange Fee and Merchant Discount Antitrust Litigation or “PCIF”).

The case was settled years ago, but the $5.54 billion settlement became final last summer.

Eligible?: If you are in the U.S. and accepted Visa and/or MasterCard between January 1, 2004 and January 25, 2019, you are eligible to recover a portion of the interchange fees paid to Visa and MasterCard. You qualify even if the organization was sold or shut down.

The deadline to file your claim is August 30th, 2024. Time is running out!

We have partnered with the top firm in the country, specializing in helping companies like yours get the most possible from class action lawsuits.

After you enter some basic information here, you will be redirected to the FRS page for additional information.

After you submit that form, a Claims Management Agreement and Authority document will be sent directly to your inbox via Adobe Sign so you can e-sign the documents.

The FRS team will then work with you and your company to collect the necessary information, namely location and entity data so that they can maximize your claim(s). (Note: Please complete one form for each organization for which you wish to file a claim.)

This is a contingency-based solution. There are no upfront fees. They are paid only after you are; no other fees or costs are associated with their work.

    Please wait after you click Submit.
    You will be redirected
    to the FRS form.


    Required Notes:
    · Claim forms were delivered and are available online beginning December 1st, 2023.
    · Class members need not sign up for a third-party service to participate in monetary relief.
    · No-cost assistance is available from the Class Administrator and Class Counsel during the claims-filing period.
    For additional information, class members may visit the Court-approved website at PaymentCardSettlement or contact the Class Counsel or the Class Administrator.